The ORION conventional control panel range offers a creatively designed and visually pleasing solution for smaller cost-conscious projects demanding simplicity of operation. Versions available include 2, 4 and 8 zone panels and two styles of repeater.
The outstanding programmable features included in this panel range contradict the facilities commonly available in this type of panel and include: programmable time delay by zone, Day/Night mode, selectable non-latching zones and coincidence detection.
Operation is extremely intuitive, offering simple control and one-button disablement facilities, as well as the one man test mode which provides simple and efficient testing of the system.
Advanced configuration solutions include the following: a dedicated RS232 communication interface allowing connection of up to 4 remote repeater panels, addressable loop interface modules and multiplexed zonal output relays; giving one of the most highly advanced levels of system integration and compatibility existing on the market at this level.
- 2 Zone non-expandable control panel
- Up to 32 conventional smoke and/or heat detectors per Zone
- Active End of Line monitoring
- Programmable non-latching Zones
- Delay timer programmable on/off per Zone
- Coincidence programmable for adjacent Zones
- One man test
- Supervised auxiliary 24 volt output
- 2 Supervised/ monitored sounder circuits
- 3 Remote inputs used for activation of Class Change, Day/Night mode, and Reset
- 2 Relay outputs fire and fault
- Fully EN54 part 2 and 4 compliant
- Repeater output Multiplexed output for LEDs and additional relay outputs per zone (GFE-MPX-REL)
- Multiplexed output for sounders per zone (GFE-MPX-SNDR)
- Addressable Loop Interface card (GFE-ADLI)